Reverse The Curse
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT !!!
GOD has clearly and emphatically warned us, but the Body of CHRIST has remained negligent and derelict in our responsibilty to function as the salt of the earth. In our disobedient silence,we have failed to ward off the Curse of GOD on this nation. Now more than ever,we can see the clear evidence of the curse in the news media and sadly, in our own neighborhoods. I submit to you a condensed and partial accounting of the curses that Almighty GOD has determined against United States of America.
“And now,O ye priests,this is for you. If ye will not hear,and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory to MY Name, saith the LORD of Hosts,I will even send a curse upon you,and I will curse your blessings:yea,I have cursed them already,because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold,I will corrupt your seed,and spread dung upon your faces,even the dung of your solemn feasts;and one shall take you away.”
Here, GOD is speaking to all of us who are called by HIS Name, “O ye priests.” HE charges us with not taking HIS WORD to heart because we do not represent or exert HIS Authority and Influence in our society. As such, we have incurred a Divine Curse, even the curse of our blessings. This extends to our children, “your seed”. Our appearance to the world is that we are both primitive and barbaric, “dung upon your faces”. Understand that these things are a direct result of the curse because of our disobedience.
THE VOICE OF THE LORD COMES TO US SAYING
Leviticus 26:14-25, 36
“But if ye will not hearken unto ME, and will not do all these commandments; – And if ye shall depise My Statutes, or if your soul abhor MY Judgments, so that ye will not do all of MY Commandments, but that ye break MY Covenant:
- I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror (sudden terrors and panic, trembling and trouble), consumption and the burning ague that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart (that which consumes and wastes the eyes and makes the physical life pine away) and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it (manifested by economic drought, high levels of unemployment and even financial debt to foreign countries). - And I will set MY Face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you: and ye shall flee when none pursueth you (violent, aggressive people live in most neighborhoods, and good lawful people are afraid and no longer have a sense of safety nor a feeling of security). - And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto ME, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. – And I will break the pride of your power (the long held wordwide belief that we are a great ‘super power’ is now very much refuted globally); and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass (‘Heaven as iron’ indicates a Divine refusal to hear and answer vain prayers; ‘Earth as brass’ denotes the further extension of Divine Judgment, in and upon our habitation) - And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase (our labor will not produce prosperity), neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
– And if ye walk contrary unto ME, and will not hearken unto ME; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. – I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate. – And if you will not be reformed by ME, by these things, but will walk contrary unto ME; – Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins. – And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of MY Covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.”
“And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth. – And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.”
“But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the Voice of the LORD thy GOD, to observe to do all HIS Commandments and HIS Statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee: – Cursed shall thou be in the city, and cursed shall thou be in the field. – Cursed shall be thou basket and thy store. – Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
- Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. – The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do (Stress, depression, shortfalls and the absence of success and prosperity), until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken ME. – The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee (new and unexplainable diseases, sicknesses and maladies), until HE hath consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
- The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with inflammation, and with extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew (infections, plague and war); and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. – And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass (brass speaks of the judgment of the Living GOD), and the earth that is under thee shall be iron (iron is a reference to one of the false gods being worshipped in Daniel 5, and it’s connection to earth points to the new false religion of global warming). - The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust : from heaven shall come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed (This indicates the absence of productivity and prosperity, and ultimately total ruin). – The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. – And thy carcass shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall frighten them away. – The LORD shall smite thee with boils of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
- The LORD shall smite thee with madness and blindness, and astonishment of heart: – And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.”
Again, this is but a partial rendering of the scope and severity of the Judgment of Almighty GOD against disobedient and sinful man. It should be recognized that much of the degradation in our society is due to it. Further explanation is given in the New Testament concerning those (Church-goers) who acknowledge GOD but because of their lifestyles have denied HIS Sovereignty and woefully misrepresented HIS Supreme Authority, to the world viz. “Having a form of GODliness but dening the POWER thereof…” 2 Tim.3:5.
“For the Wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all unGODliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the Truth in unrighteousness: – Because that which may be known of GOD is manifest in them. – For the invisible things of HIM from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made (including mankind), even HIS Eternal Power and GODHEAD: so they are without excuse. - Because that when they knew GOD, they glorified HIM not as GOD, neither were thankful: but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. – Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, – And changed the Glory of the uncorruptible GOD into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things (These, represent the things that we regard before GOD; jobs,houses,cars,bling,etc. our false gods). – Wherefore GOD also gave them up to uncleaness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves (homosexual sin): – Who changed the Truth of GOD into a lie (misrepresentation of WHO GOD is), and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator (both man and earth have supplanted the position of GOD), WHO is blessed forever. Amen.
For those who would suggest that the Covenant blessings of GOD and therefore the conversely Covenant related curse of GOD were and are specifically aimed at the Israelites viz. the Jewish Nation. I direct your attention to scriptures which absolutely clarify the fact that GOD includes a people who are neither biologically related nor were physically present at the time that the Covenant was instituted. Ultimately, including all that the LORD our GOD shall call.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to HIS Purpose.”
Are you ‘the called’ of GOD??
“These are the WORDS of the Covenant, which the LORD commanded Moses to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the Covenant which HE made with them in Horeb.”
“Keep therefore the WORDS of this Covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. – Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your GOD; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel. – Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water.”
“Neither with you only do I make this oath; – But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our GOD, and also with him that is not here with us this day.”
“For this Promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our GOD shall call.”
Whatever we learn how to do, it is just as important for us to understand how to make immediate and effective corrections whenever we mess it up. Now that our understanding of the Curse of GOD against us has prayerfully been much improved; it is significantly more important that we clearly understand GOD’s simple Prescription for how to ‘Reverse the Curse’.
2 Chronicles 7:13-14
GOD says: “If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among MY People; – If MY People, which are called by MY Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek MY Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
Four Very Important Steps
1. Humble ourselves.
2. Pray the prayer of repentance and for forgiveness.
3. Seek and pursue the Will of GOD.
4. Turn away from sinful living.
Jeremiah 18:7-10 TLB
GOD says: “Whenever I announce that a certain nation or kingdom is to be taken up and destroyed, – Then if that nation renounces it’s evil ways, I will not destroy it as I planned. – And if I announce that I will make a certain nation strong and great, – But then that nation changes it’s mind and turns to evil and refuses to obey ME, then I to will change MY Mind and not bless that nation as I said I would.”
Let’s do what GOD requires with sincerity of heart and full throttle intensity, so that we can regain the blessing of GOD on this nation and reestablish our GOD Ordained Place and Influence in our society.